My Philosophy – Clients For Life
To assist others in enriching their contentment, happiness and security within their lives through creating the opportunity of investing in their future.
Real Estate History
I started my career in Real Estate in 1998 with a smaller independent firm by the name of Susan A. Ryan Real Estate. Susan taught me many many things about real estate, but most importantly ensured that my initial training within this industry would embrace my commitment to honesty & ethics of which I will always be grateful, god rest her soul! In 2003, I joined Royal LePage and, since then, I have never looked back! During my time here, a few of my accomplishments include:
- A Consistent Award Winner each year. Currently a President's Gold Award Winner for 2019 – representing Royal LePage’s top 10% sales earners across Canada.
- Lifetime Award of Excellence Winner – awarded to those who consistently reached Presidents Gold Award levels or higher 7 out of 10+ years
- Obtained Brokers Designation – allows me the ability to run a Brokerage independently or a Branch if so desired. Minimally it gives me enhanced real estate knowledge which is helpful to my Buyers & Sellers.
- Real Estate Management Experience – I managed 2 Royal LePage offices for a span of just under 2 years. I gained an incredible amount of experience & knowledge as well as insight into the industry during this period of time. This has tremendously helped in enhancing my expertise in many areas. However, I greatly missed working on a one to one basis with my clients & friends so in 2008 I moved back into the residential sales side of Royal LePage.
- Royal LePage Shelter Foundation supporting women’s shelters and violence prevention programs. I am a large supporter of this charity and a portion of every one of my transactions goes to support this effort. I have consistently been awarded the designation for top 10% Royal LePage Supporters across the country year after year.
I am a hard working individual with a high sense of integrity & professionalism. I’m also very Detail Oriented, sometimes to a fault, but for the most part, this personality trait has assisted greatly in my success and has helped solidify my relationships with my clients. My background ‘before real estate’ was always in the customer service industries. I was a Retail Business Owner for approximately 7 years just prior to going into Real Estate and I loved every minute of it! Being in this industry very quickly teaches you the importance of exemplary Customer Service if you are to succeed. Prior to that I spent the majority of my career in the Staff Recruitment/Human Resources industry. I ended my Corporate Career as a Director for an international firm. I eventually made the decision that I wanted to do something that would make more of a difference on an individual basis ...and hence here I am.
Company & team
Royal LePage is a quality firm that I am very proud to be a part of. After moving over to Royal LePage in 2003, I remained with the Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty family for 16.5 wonderful years before deciding to relocate to another Royal LePage location closer to home. My new work family is now with Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd.. Being also able to utilize multiple branches in many locations I find very advantageous when working with my wide array of clientele. I also recognized the fact that joining forces with the George Grdic Team within this office was one of my best decisions to date. We are a great fit and the collaboration within the team to be the very best we can be for each of our clients and colleagues is something I am very happy to be a part of. Although I am still very independent in my business and my clents are very much my own, it is nice to know that our team of professionals have each others back when needed.
I must also mention our Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. We are the only Canadian real estate company with its own charity. Our charity is the largest public foundation in Canada dedicated exclusively to supporting women's shelters and ending violence against women and children. Since this charity's inception in 1998, we have been successful in raising over $30 Million to protect these women and children who have not been able to protect themselves! I am so honoured to be a part of this generous and insightful organization.
I love Real Estate! I am a ‘People Person’ and, although this may sound corny, it is true, I get tremendous gratification in helping my Buyers & Sellers reach for their dreams! I have a great ongoing relationship with the majority of my past clients. A high percentage of my business is repeat business and referral based which is the greatest compliment that anyone could ever give me. I have an extensive Marketing Plan which to date has been extremely successful for my clients and is constantly being updated and enhanced to parallel today’s market conditions, tools & technology.
I have a hands on, personal approach and it has worked very well.
Please feel free to visit my Testimonial Section to see what my Past Clients have to say. Should you ever wish to explore in more detail what my Marketing Plan and Services have to offer you, please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you.